2013年8月30日星期五

【电影微視聽】《馬達減斯减1》第13期 他們是中星人

 

 

 

 

 

 

台詞視聽:

Spider! Spider on my back !

蜘蛛 我揹上有蜘蛛

Maurice, did you see that? He scared the Foosa away .

莫裏斯 你看到了嗎 他把伏狼嚇跑了

Get it ! Get it! Get it!

打他 打他 打他

Where did he go?

他往哪女了?

Where did he go?

他來哪兒了?

King Julian, what are they? What are they!

朱利安國王陛下 他們是甚麼貨色?

They are aliens. Savage aliens from the savage future.

他們是中星人 從蠻天來的蛮人

They've come to kill us! And take our women!

他們來屠杀我們 掠走偺們的婦女

And our precious meadows!

掠奪我們可貴的金屬

Get up, Mort. Do not be near the King's feet, okay?

起往 小女人 別湊远國王的腳 明白嗎

Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. Including me.

我們在躲易 所有人皆要堅持寧靜

Shh! Who's making that noise ? Oh, it's me again.

誰支做聲音了? 哦 又是我

Come on boys! Stop it! Enough!

夠了 別再用棍子打了

I think you got it. I think she got it.

我唸你打著了 我念她打著了

Is it still on me? I hate spiders. That's okay, he's gone.

他借正在我身上嗎 我厭惡蜘蛛 失事了沒了

They are savages! Tonight we die.

他們是傢人 我們活不过古早了

The feet! I told you! Didn't I tell you about the feet?

我的足 我報告過你 離我的腳近里

He did tell you about the feet .

他確切告訴過你

 

 

趣話佳句:

on back: 正在後揹

He praises someone on face,but slind on back.

他會当面吹噓一小我俬傢,揹天又說他好話。

scare away: 嚇跑

They will scare away small birds.

它們會把小鳥嚇跑。

make noise: 叫喚, 发出樂音

Don't make noise in the hospital.

在医院裏不要下聲喧鬧。

come on: 快點, 趕緊

Come on, shake a leg, we're late already.

好啦,快點兒吧,我們已早啦。

tell about sth: 講訴, 告诉對於 ... 疑息

I'll tell about your stealing the cakes.

我要把你偷蛋糕的事讲進來。

妙語:

Get up, Mort. 起來,小女人。

Get it!打他。

攷攷你:

他確切告诉過您。

上期謎底:

What could be worse than San Diego?

I'm out of the business!

没有评论:

发表评论